Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s Half of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare Half of orange bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cucumbers, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- It’s 8 oz of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian style finely shredded cheese.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag of tri-color rotini pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Mix in all vegetables, seasonings, cheese, and dressing. Refrigerate leftovers!.
I could never be a food magazine editor. Pasta – This pasta salad is designed to use tri color rotini pasta for a classic look and color, but you can use any type of pasta that you like. Italian salami – One of the main reasons for this cold pasta. Italian pasta salad is as simple to make as chopping up some veggies, tossing them with cooked spaghetti, and dousing in homemade Italian dressing. This Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to bring to your summer potluck.