Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich.
Ingredients of Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich
- It’s 1 cup of roasted salmon, flaked.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of minced onion.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of minced celery.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of minced carrot.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of minced dill pickle.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoons of leftover aioli or plain mayonnaise.
- Prepare of optional: 1/2 teaspoon dry dill (or 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill).
Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich step by step
- If you have leftover roast salmon, use your fork to flake it..
- Put the salmon with all other ingredients in a bowl and mix gently and thoroughly..
- Spread your bread of choice with a little aioli or mayo (I made open faced sammies with baguette today), top with the salmon salad, and then with the tomatoes..
- We enjoyed them with Pinot Grigio and some pickled yellow peppers and artichoke hearts on the side. :).