No Churn Coffee Ice Cream.
Ingredients of No Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- It’s 1/4 cup of coffee bean, coarse grind.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 cups of whipping cream, cold.
- Prepare 2 tbs of liquor, optional.
No Churn Coffee Ice Cream step by step
- Combine whipping cream and coffee bean, cover and let it steep for 12 hours or overnight in the refrigerator..
- Strain the mixture to your mixing bowl, whisk it until soft peak. Do not overbeat..
- Mix in the milk and liquor if using, stir well..
- Transfer to container, freeze for a few hours or until frozen..