Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad. Roasted butternut squash with garlic is a quick and easy side dish ready in less than an hour for a Not sure I'd roast butternut squash any other way after making this basic, non-fussy recipe. Roasted Butternut Squash is delicious enough to eat on its own as a side, or can be used as a starting point for recipes like Butternut Squash Soup or salads. Easy roasted butternut squash recipe with cinnamon, brown sugar and a little cayenne.
Butternut squash is fairly similar in flavor to sweet potato, but a bit more tender when roasted. It's slightly nutty and has also been compared to pumpkin, carrot. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. You can cook Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad
- It’s 10 of brussel sprouts.
- You need 1 of med butternut squash.
- You need 1 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds (I used pine nuts).
- It’s 1 of small red onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of small package of goat cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 package of mixed greens (or your favorite lettuce).
But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so. Roasted butternut squash is simple to make and full of flavor. We usually make it with savory seasonings but you can also make butternut squash with warm spices like cinnamon or nutmeg. For a simple roasted butternut squash you don't need much.
Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad instructions
- Pull the outer layers of the brussel sprouts and put into the bowl. When you get to the center of the brussel, cut into thin slices and also add to the bowl..
- Add your mixed greens.
- Peel the outside of your butternut squash and dice into small pieces. Toss in a little bit of oil and salt and pepper..
- Roast in a 375 ° oven for 25-30 mins or until soft..
- Toss all your remaining ingredients into the bowl. Add your favorite dressing (I use a homemade maple balsamic which I will post soon).
- Top with goat cheese and enjoy..
They make a great side dish, but my favorite way to enjoy them is Save the bottom part for Roasted Butternut and Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Breakfast Burrito Bowls, or to. Fresh herbs and seasoning set off the sweetness of the butternut squash in this recipe. This roasted butternut squash soup is an easy, heart-warming and comforting recipe for the fall/winter. It's smooth and creamy but is actually dairy-free! Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Roasted butternut squash – crispy and caramelized on the outside, soft and buttery on the inside.