Flavored Wood Ear Mushrooms For Tonkotsu Ramen.
Ingredients of Flavored Wood Ear Mushrooms For Tonkotsu Ramen
- Prepare 10 grams of Dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ra-yu (or regular sesame oil).
- You need 2 tsp of Ground sesame seeds.
Flavored Wood Ear Mushrooms For Tonkotsu Ramen step by step
- Dissolve a pinch of sugar in water in a bowl, and rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms..
- Squeeze out the rehydrated mushrooms well, and finely julienne. Combine with the ☆ ingredients..
- Put the wood ear mushrooms and ☆ ingredients in a frying pan, and stir fry with ra-yu until there's no moisture left in the pan..
- Mix in the ground sesame seeds to finish..
- I used it on "Rich Tonkotsu Ramen.".