Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜
- Prepare of Marinaded tofu.
- You need 3 cups of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkling of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worsterchire sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of thumb of ginger, sliced.
- It’s 1 Litre of water.
- It’s 400 g of rice vermicelli noodles.
- You need 100 g of fresh lettuce leaves, watercress or spinach.
- You need 2 of leeks, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 6 of fresh radishes, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots sliced.
Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜 instructions
- Fry the tofu with 1 chopped clove of garlic in some sesame oil and a dash of soy, until browned. Put this aside, in a bowl..
- In a big pot put the water, your stock, the rest of the garlic, the sliced ginger, sliced chilli, chinese five spice, worcester sauce, soy sauce and the chilli powder, bring this to the boil.
- Add the fried tofu, vegetables and sugar or salt to taste.
- Simmer for 10 mins.
- Drop some noodles into a pot of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Serve the ramen broth into bowls and top with noodles and salad leaves.