Brocolli Salad. Chopped broccoli, crumbly bacon, lots of grated cheese, and red onion are tossed with a lovely red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Bodacious Broccoli Salad. Watch how to make my favorite broccoli salad in this short recipe video!
This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. You can have Brocolli Salad using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brocolli Salad
- It’s 1 of small brocolli.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Crab stick meat.
Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. This healthy broccoli salad has crunchy broccoli, apple, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries in a creamy homemade dressing.
Brocolli Salad instructions
- Wash brocolli and cut the florets. Then soak it salt water for 5 mins..
- Boil water in a pot and add in brocolli. Simmer until half done. Remove it and place in an icy water to preserved the green colour.
- Parboil crab stick and separate the meat. Then mix with brocolli and pour some mayonnaise. Stir well.
Broccoli salad is a classic side dish for summer BBQ's and potlucks. This crunchy broccoli salad loaded with bacon, carrots, and almonds will be the star side dish of your next BBQ. Pro tip: This is how you get broccoli haters to eat the green stuff. This BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON is my idea of perfection. It's crunchy and full of flavor – perfect for bringing to a barbecue or a side for any night of the week.