DIY Veggie Ramen.
Ingredients of DIY Veggie Ramen
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1 of big Carrot.
- You need 1 of big Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- You need of Corn.
- You need of Stock (veggie/chicken/beef).
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Chicken flavour powder.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red pepper paste.
- Prepare of Radish for decoration.
DIY Veggie Ramen step by step
- First, heat water for the noodles while preparing the mixture.. whisk the egg yolks with salt and with a drop of vinegar to avoid egg's odor. And then gradually add the flour while mixing everything together lightly. Keep adding flour until the mixture is gooey.. you're not making a dough but still it shouldn't be very liquid like..
- Empty the mixture in a bag.. cut one tip of the bag and squeeze the noodle mixture in the boiling water.. (this will help making it look like actual bought noodles)… drain after 1-2 mins.. they don't need much time to be done but you can taste to make sure..
- For the stock, sauté vertically chopped onions, carrots and sesame seeds with some olive oil.. add chicken flavour powder (I used Maggi) curry powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.. then add the corn (it's up to you) garlic paste (3-5 mashed garlic cloves with salt) tomato and red pepper paste and sauté for like 4 mins then add the stock (whatever you like)..
- Let it simmer simmer for few minutes, and them pour some of the soup in into a bowl.. add the prepared noodles and then garnish with radish slices, carrot sticks,garlic paste and parsley..
- Enjoy!.. sahha we hanna!.
- Ps.. 1)red pepper paste is famous in middle eastern countrie.. i used it to give a color to the stock but it can be substituted by anything or omitted. 2) this meal is about putting what you like altogether 😂 3) raw garlic paste is the key garnish and it enhances the flavour in an unimaginable way..