Textured Homemade Egg Noodles For Ramen.
Ingredients of Textured Homemade Egg Noodles For Ramen
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 1 small of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nigari or preferably kansui (alkaline soda water).
- Prepare 1 of Additional bread flour for dusting.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko for dusting while forming the noodles.
Textured Homemade Egg Noodles For Ramen step by step
- Mound up the flour and make a well in the middle. Put the egg, salt and nigari or kansui in the well, and mix the flour in little by little as if you were breaking down the walls of the well..
- If the dough is too sticky dust with more flour as you knead it very well. Knead until the dough is easy to handle..
- When the texture of the dough is good, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for a while. If you are short on time you can just use it without a rest..
- Useas a reference to roll out the dough. Since these noodles are for ramen, they can be rolled out quite thinly (if you're using a pasta machine, go to level 6 on the thickness dial). Use katakuriko for dusting while you're rolling it out!.
- You can use the cut noodles as is, but if you want to make them crinkly, dust with plenty of katakuriko and lightly squeeze the noodles several times..
- Boil for 1 to 2 minutes. When the noodles float to the surface, they're done..
- These are cooked noodles..
- Enjoy with your favorite soup! The photo shows a bowl of ramen made with scallop soup thickened with half a beaten egg..