Homemade rockyroad icecream.
Ingredients of Homemade rockyroad icecream
- Prepare 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of condense.
- It’s 1 cup of evaporada.
- Prepare 1 pack of all purpose cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cassava starch for matling.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rockyroad flavoring.
- It’s of mallows for toppings.
- You need of peanuts for toppings.
Homemade rockyroad icecream instructions
- For Matling: Mix cassava starch in water. Cook in medium heat. Stir continuosly until turned paste..
- Mix the 2tbsp cassava starch with all the ingredients in the blender. Blend in high speed for 20minutes..
- Put the mixture in a container. Add the peanuts and mallows..