Spicey hamburger helper. I developed this recipe because I wanted something that had a spicier flavour than instant products readily available in Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper. Like this ingredient list below from Hamburger Helper's Cheeseburger Macaroni – you I omit the chili powder and use red chili sauce, the spicy cousin to enchilada sauce in. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Homemade hamburger helper is easy, quick and taste better that the box.
Hamburger Helper was a fairly common meal in our household growing up. Cook spicy ground sausage in place of ground beef. Stir in chopped green bell pepper just. You can have Spicey hamburger helper using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicey hamburger helper
- It’s 3 packets of beef ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Prepare 4 packets of Taco Bell hot sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ortega taco sauce original thick and smooth.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kraft original BBQ sauce.
Hamburger Helper Basics: When creating your own helpers, keep in mind that most I'm replicating store-bought Hamburger Helper in homemade form so I'm including the sugar. If you love hamburger helper, give this Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe a try. Hamburger helper recipe made from scratch will be a huge crowd-pleaser for the whole family. I make this more often than any other meal at my house.
Spicey hamburger helper step by step
- Mix beef and seasonings EXCEPT BBQ sauce together.
- Ground beef.
- Make beef ramen noodle.
- Put in BBQ sauce in with beef ramen noodles.
- Cook for said time.
- Mix beef and noodles together.
This Cheeseburger Casserole is a homemade Hamburger Helper recipe. A homemade version of Hamburger Helper, the boxed pasta. I know that Hamburger Helper isn't that classy, and it's maybe not a "company-ready" In my version of Hamburger Helper, I boosted the nutritional value with some extra veggies. You guys are going to want this one in your life, I promise. The amount of paprika in this recipe makes it extremely spicy.