Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce.
Ingredients of Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce
- You need 2 of servings Chinese noodles (fresh ramen noodles).
- Prepare of Dipping sauce.
- It’s 70 grams of Sliced pork belly.
- It’s 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Mixed mushrooms.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Weipa.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Ra-yu.
Cold Ramen Noodles with Pork Dipping Sauce instructions
- Cut the pork, Chinese chives, mushrooms into bite-sized pieces. Remove the roots from the bean sprouts if desired..
- In a pot, add the water and Weipa and bring to a boil. Add the pork, soy sauce, mirin, and pepper. Bring back to a boil then turn off the heat..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the Chinese noodles until your desired doneness. Rinse with cold water to remove any lingering starchiness. Drain in a colander..
- Warm up the dipping sauce and add the bean sprouts, Chinese chives, mixed mushrooms and bring to a simmer. Plate the noodles and serve the dipping sauce on the side..
- Serve with the condiments such as scallions and ra-yu..