Cranberry Ice Cream.
Ingredients of Cranberry Ice Cream
- Prepare 10 oz of Cranberry Puree, see my note above.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Regular Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Cranberry Ice Cream step by step
- Blend together all of the ingredients together in a blender or a use a hand mixer. It is cool if there are still pieces of cranberry in the ice cream mixture..
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight..
- Turn on the ice cream maker machine, add the ice cream mixture, and follow the directions of your ice cream maker..
- When done, place it into the freezer and let it freeze for at least 2 hours in an airtight container..