Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce.
Ingredients of Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce
- Prepare of base.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 500 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 6 of Apples.
- It’s half of cup suger.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of nutmeg.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce instructions
- Peel all apples, cut into thin slices. Remember to remove the seeds..
- Boil them in suger, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until tender.
- Mix all dry ingredients and then rubble the butter in to format crumbs..
- User any of your cup cake trays to bake this Apple crumble.
- With your fingers press the crumbs down to form a base..
- Take boiled apples from water. Make water is completely drained from apples. Start lying them on top of the base in the tray..
- Cover the apple crumble minis with the rest of the crumbs. Make sure each one of them is completely covered to form a pyramid.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!.