Bottle Gourd Ice-cream.
Ingredients of Bottle Gourd Ice-cream
- You need 1 cup of chopped bottle gourd.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare Handful of dry fruits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of ghee.
Bottle Gourd Ice-cream step by step
- Heat the water..
- Add the chopped bottle gourd in it..
- Cook it till the bottle gourd is completely cooked..
- Now add 1 tsp ghee and jaggery, mix well..
- Grate the coconut and extract the milk from that. Add it into the boiled bottle gourd..
- Let it be boil for 2 minutes..
- Once cooled, blend the mixture in a blender..
- Transfer it in air-tight box and store in freezer nearly 4-5 hours..
- Again blend in blender by adding few dry fruits and transfer to the air-tight box, store in the freezer nearly 4-5 hours..
- Serve the yummy chilled ice-cream by decorating with dry fruits..