Creamy Natto Ice Cream. Creamy Creations Ice Cream by H-E-B. Creamy, yummy, and in plenty of classic flavors that Texans love – make Creamy Creations the most delicious part of your day! In this video, I'm going to share with you how to make sticky ice cream with natto.
I'm pretty sure that's all I'll be able to handle, though. A traditional cooked custard base is the key to this creamy ice cream with rich vanilla flavor. "It is a family favorite that has been handed down and enjoyed for generations," writes Mary Thompson of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Creamy Banana Ice Cream. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Creamy Natto Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Natto Ice Cream
- Prepare 30 grams of Natto.
- You need 60 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- It’s 200 grams of Milk.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
The idea of making creamy, delicious ice cream with a … banana … seems so unreal and impossible. Like this banana ice cream, for example. Instead of using all that heavy cream, dairy, sweeteners, and processed ingredients, why not make use of the natural creaminess of the bananas. How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
Creamy Natto Ice Cream step by step
- Mix the natto with the rice and mix together while gently smashing the beans. Add sugar and continue mixing (see photo)..
- Add the milk and continue mixing. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until it comes to a boil. Be careful that it doesn't boil over. Once it has cooled, warm it again in the microwave. Adding salt will bring out the flavor of the natto even more..
- Chill in the freezer (mix it two times during the freezing process, as if kneading. You can add in some extra dry natto during mixing.) It will become sticky and stringy as you eat it and it starts to melt. It's so good..
Smooth and creamy keto ice cream, without all the sugar. This amazing buttermilk ice cream is a flavorful, creamy custard-based ice cream with the rich and tangy flavor of buttermilk. Serve this fabulous buttermilk ice cream with a fruity sauce or your favorite ice cream topping. Better yet, serve a scoop on top of a slice of apple pie or peach cobbler. Creamline Ice Cream – Paanang Bundok Brgy.