Aam panna ice-cream. aam panna recipe with step by step photos. aam panna is made from raw mangoes. mango panna drink is slightly sour and sweet to taste with a hint of Serve aam panna. You can also add some ice cubes while serving. You can even garnish with some mint leaves or coriander leaves or lemon wedges.
Serve chilled by adding ice cubes. Aam panna or Aam Jhora(Aam Jhora ) is an Indian drink renowned for its heat-resistant properties. It is made from raw mangoes and is yellow to very light green in color, and is consumed as a tasty and healthy beverage to fight against the intense Indian summer heat. You can cook Aam panna ice-cream using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aam panna ice-cream
- Prepare of For basic ice-cream.
- It’s 1/2 litre of Milk.
- You need 7 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 3/4 tbsp of POWDER.
- You need 1 pinch of CMC POWDER.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need of For AAM PANA FLAVOUR.
- You need 2 of Raw mango.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry pudina powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Rosted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Green food colour.
About Aam Panna Recipe: Summers are the time for fresh chilled drinks that beat the heat, and there's nothing better than Aam Panna to refresh our body. It not only quenches your thirst but is also considered beneficial for the treatment of gastrointestinal problems. Aam panna recipe or kairi panna (Indian summer drink) – Make a big batch of mango panna concentrate and store in refrigerator and use as needed. Pour the chilled water and stir well. (if making for large group or get-together, then you can make a big pitcher).
Aam panna ice-cream instructions
- Making ice-cream… Take milk..put whole ingredients in it.. Mix well.. Make a boil.. After cooling.. Put in freezer for setting. This is basic ice-cream..
- Take one mango.. Cut into small pieces.. Put in a pan with sugar.. Add black salt.. Cumin, red chilli powder, pudina powder, and black pepper.. Cook it and make a thick paste..
- Take another mango.. Boil it and make puree. Add pudina powder..
- Take ice in a large bowl.. Put another bowl over it…. Put 2 tbsp malai or cream.. Beat with electric beater.. Add 1/2 portion of basic ice-cream.. one by one spoon… beat continuesly in one direction till the mix is double..
- Add aam pana sauce and mango puree in it. Add little green food colour.. Keep in fridge for setting..
Aam Ka Panna is a delicious and spicy drink made with raw mangoes, cumin powder, black salt, pepper. Aam Panna , a very refreshing juice to beat the heat of summer. It is made from pulp of green raw mangoes and it is used as a tasty and healthy We can refrigerate the Aam Panna and whenever we need to serve we can make the serving cup ready with crushed ice and serve the panna really chilled. Aam Panna/Panha is a popular summer cooler in the Northern parts of India. It is a lovely refreshing drink and is also known to fight the intense heat Stir well and serve chilled with ice and garnish with more fresh mint. (Alternatively if you are going to serve immediately, blend the pulp, salt, sugar, mint.