Ramadan Special – Milky Gulkand Ice Cream.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Milky Gulkand Ice Cream
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of gulkand.
- Prepare to taste of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of rose water.
- It’s pinch of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of dry rose petals (save some to garnish).
Ramadan Special – Milky Gulkand Ice Cream step by step
- In a bowl mix together all the above mentioned ingredients and freeze in an air-tight container..
- Keep Stirring every hour, 2-3 times and set aside to freeze overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours..
- Garnish with the remaining rose petals and serve them chilled in individual bowls..