Coffee ice cream. I love coffee ice cream, but rarely get it because the caffeine does a number on me. So, when I opened David Lebovitz's book. This coffee ice cream recipe produces extremely smooth, dense, and creamy ice cream with an intense coffee flavour.
Creamy, cold and caffeinated, this ice cream is everything your morning iced coffee should be. Decaffeinated coffee beans work well here too. Rich and creamy coffee ice cream is just the afternoon or after dinner pick-me-up treat you need. You can cook Coffee ice cream using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee ice cream
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dry coffee powder.
In a medium bowl, whisk the cream and sugar until the sugar has dissolved completely and the mixture is frothy. When I first went vegan over ten years ago, one of the things I missed most was being able to just go. I decided black coffee ice cream would. Follow this easy ice cream recipe to make healthy and dairy-free Coffee Ice Cream.
Coffee ice cream step by step
- Take a bowl add condensed milk and fresh cream and mix well..
- Take other bowl add instant coffee powder and half cup of water and mix well..
- Add this coffee powder in the condensed milk and fresh cream mixture..
- In a blender add this mixture and churn it..
- Pour it into air tight container.
- Keep it in freezer for 4 – 5 hours..
- Sprinkle some dry coffee powder and serve chilled..
What could be more satisfying than coffee ice cream on a busy, hot summer day. This frozen treat combines the energy boost of coffee with the refreshing coolness of ice cream. I COMBINED two recipes – one for vanilla ice cream and the other for a special coffee sauce – to I serve it plain, just scooped into a dessert dish, so the mild, creamy coffee flavor can be enjoyed to. This coffee ice cream recipe is actually nice cream. Easy to to make in your Vitamix or other high powered blender.