Char Siu Soy Sauce Ramen.
Ingredients of Char Siu Soy Sauce Ramen
- Prepare 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
- Prepare 4 slice of Char siu.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped scallions.
- Prepare 400 ml of Boiling liquid from boiling pork.
- It’s 1 tsp of Weipa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Pickled bamboo shoots.
Char Siu Soy Sauce Ramen instructions
- Prepare the char siu and slice. For a detailed explanation of how to make it, refer to the recipe. Heat the boiling liquid from making the char siu..
- Begin boiling the ramen noodles. Warm the dish and add the soy sauce, Japanese leeks, and Weipa..
- Once the noodles have boiled, pour Step 2 into a bowl, and add the drained noodles. Top with the char siu and pickled bamboo shoots..
- The char siu is https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143420-simple-char-siu.