Homemade Miso Ramen.
Ingredients of Homemade Miso Ramen
- You need 2 packages of Store-bought ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetables (cabbage, bean sprouts etc.).
- You need of . The soup.
- Prepare 1 of dash, (to taste) Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 small of thumbtip-sized pieces Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each ○Chinese soup stock, sake.
- It’s 1/2 of heaping teaspoon ○Salt.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon ○Sugar.
- It’s 5 cm of worth ○Carrots if you have them, grated onions.
- You need 3 tbsp of ○Miso.
- You need 1 of ○Pepper and/or sesame seeds.
- Prepare of . The toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Char siu, seasoned bamboo shoots, etc..
- Prepare 1 of chili sesame oil (ra-yu), green onions, seasoned eggs, and nori seaweed.
Homemade Miso Ramen instructions
- Boil water in two pots, one for the soup and one for the noodles. Cut the assorted vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Prepare the toppings..
- Heat sesame oil in a wok and sauté the garlic, ginger, and doubanjiang. Once fragrant, add the meat and sauté over strong heat. Add boiling water after lightly sautéing the meat, add the ○ seasoning ingredients, and bring to a simmer again. This is the soup for your ramen..
- In the other pot, use a sieve to quickly boil the bean sprouts in the water that will be used for the noodles. Next, boil the noodles in the same pot..
- While the noodles are boiling, lightly sauté the vegetables over high heat. Season with salt and pepper..
- Drain the water once the noodles have boiled, place the noodles in a bowl, and pour in the soup from Step 2. Place the vegetables and seasonings on top and serve..