Mango milkshake with Ice cream. Wash, peel and chop mangoes into small pieces, discard stone. Transfer them to a blender jar. Mango Milkshake is perfectly sweet and perfect for hot days.
Leave out the ice cream and add a little bit more milk or a couple tablespoons of plain. Mango milkshake recipe- a simple and refreshing summer drink prepared by just blending ripe mango with milk, sugar and ice cream. Mango milkshake is the popular Indian summer drink that I always make during mango season. You can cook Mango milkshake with Ice cream using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango milkshake with Ice cream
- Prepare 2 cup of mango Chopped.
- You need 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need as needed of almonds, pistachios and kaju chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
I especially prefer to flavor my milkshake with cardamom or saffron. Ice cream – while blending, adding a vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream will definitely make mango shake thick, creamy and rich. Only use vanilla or mango ice cream as both these ice creams go well in the mango milkshake. Having said that, I made this mango milkshake with those mangoes.
Mango milkshake with Ice cream step by step
- First of peel and roughly chop the mangoes. Also boil and chill the milk thoroughly. Add Vanilla Ice cream and sugar in it. grind it.
- Blend smooth. Here you can add 1/2 cup finely chopped mangoes and just mix well..
- Serve the milkshake topped with a scoop of ice cream. and chopped dry fruits..
I blame the weather for that! Summer is here in Bahrain and it's scorching hot Well, the recipe part is pretty simple and easy. There is nothing like sipping into a thick milkshake topped with ice cream on a hot and humid day. Recipe for mango milkshake with homemade mango ice cream, chilled milk, and some vanilla to enhance the flavour. A perfect and easy summer drink for your family and guests.