Ramen noodles with a twist. Turn the old camping staple ramen noodles into a delicious campfire feast with these easy ideas. These are the perfect quick, cheap and tasty snacks for camping. Prepare by making a foil cooking vessel – each pouch will serve one person.
It helps if you like, comment. In lieu of bread, fry up some ramen noodles for a crunchy twist. Adding bacon and Sriracha can round out the flavor profile. You can cook Ramen noodles with a twist using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramen noodles with a twist
- You need 2 packets of ramen noodles.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of mushrooms.
- It’s of Green onions.
Spam and broccoli ramen; Get a serving of vegetables and protein with this ramen recipe. Simply chop up broccoli and Spam and add to your ramen noodles as they boil. Add some sauce if you're looking to add more flavor. Here is a low budget meal that you can alter in your own way to make it to fit your taste buds.
Ramen noodles with a twist step by step
- Get all your ingredients ready.
- Place the noodles in a pot with hot water and the seasoning, next bring to a boil till the noodles are cooked, when the noodles are cooked drain the water and set aside.
- Chop up your mushrooms and sauté on a pan till they get a golden color.
- On the same pan as the mushrooms, fry your eggs.
- Next place everything into a bowl with some green onions and enjoy !.
Ramen noodles are most closely associated with Japan, but in this cooking class with Chef Deborah, you will learn how to make them with twist. Prepare two different ramen-inspired dishes that both also feature the flavors and ingredients of Thailand. You will start with khao soi, which is a Thai-style chicken noodle soup served in a creamy. The perfect salad for cookouts, lunch parties and picnics. A fresh cabbage salad with a tasty oriental twist.