fruit salad w. romanoff dressing. This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with a Homemade Vanilla Dressing — no pudding mix here! It is the perfect summer breakfast, snack or dessert — use whatever fruit you have! Includes step by step recipe video.
And so it is with salads and salad dressings. Some of them go together and some do not. We make salads of fruits, meats, vegetables and seafood. You can have fruit salad w. romanoff dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fruit salad w. romanoff dressing
- It’s of Fruit Salad.
- Prepare 1 of Honeydew.
- It’s 1 of Canetaloupe.
- It’s 1 of Pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of Grapes.
- You need 1 of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of Shaved Coconut (optional).
- Prepare of Romanoff Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamin.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar or Honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
This easy fruit salad brings together the flavors of your favorite fruit. The citrus and mint dressing, made from freshly squeezed lemons and limes, ties the entire dish together. What other dessert can give you as much cholesterol-lowering fiber, antioxidants, and no-sugar added goodness? Passion fruit dressing works especially well with spinach salads and fruit and brings an authentic South American taste to the table.
fruit salad w. romanoff dressing instructions
- Cut Melons and Pineapple into bite size pieces.
- Pick off grapes from vine (stem) put aside.
- Cut strawberries into fours or however you like..
- Romanoff dressing.
- mix 1cup brown sugar. 1tbl spn vanilla extract. 1cup cinnamon. sourcream into a bowl and stir/mix until thick. add more to taste if needed.
- when romanoff dressing have been made mix all fruits (except strawberries) together in a bowl. add the romanoff dressing to the salad. use a rubber spoon to mix then garnish with cut strawberries on top.
Either goes great with a salad dressed in passion fruit dressing. Add Patagonian potatoes, a sort of pan-fried take on french fries; roasted potatoes with basil; roasted. Learn how to make Spring Quinoa Fruit Salad Recipe by Manjula. This salad features a unique combination of fruits and vegetables – water-rich watermelon, juicy cucumber, tangy pineapples and sweet carrots – in a peppy lemon and honey dressing. The highlight of the dressing is the addition of ginger, which complements the flavour of watermelon and pineapple.