Miso Ramen Noodle Soup.
Ingredients of Miso Ramen Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of few drops ◎Ra-yu.
- You need 1 of ◎Garlic.
- It’s 5 of cm from a tube ◎Ginger.
- You need 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- You need 400 ml of Water or hot water.
- You need 1 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of portion Noodles.
- It’s 1 of Vegetables (bean sprouts, carrots, and Chinese chives, etc).
Miso Ramen Noodle Soup instructions
- Prepare the vegetables for toppings. Bean sprouts, carrots, cabbage, wakame seaweed, pickled bamboo shoots, and simmered boiled eggs..
- Heat the ◎ ingredients over low heat. (If you like spicy food, add a little bit of doubanjiang. It also tastes delicious!).
- When the garlic is fragrant (if you are plan to add ground meat, stir-fry at this point), add water..
- Chop the green onions. Make cross cuts lengthwise first, then chop into thick pieces. That way, you can enjoy the texture of the green onions..
- When Step 3 starts to boil, add the consomme soup stock granules, oyster sauce, and miso. Adjust the taste and amount of the soup. If the soup is too thin, adjust with soy sauce..
- If you are using cooked noodles, add them at this point. 1 minute before the finish, add green onions and sesame seeds. Go to Step 9..
- If you are using fresh noodles, boil in a separate pot..
- Put the green onions and sesame seeds in a bowl, pour in piping hot soup from Step 5, and add the drained noodles..
- Add the prepared vegetables for toppings, and it's done!.
- For simmered eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145844-soft-boiled-eggs-marinated-for-your-ramen-noodles.