Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen. Shiitake mushrooms (Lentinula edodes) are a savory ingredient that are popular in Asian cuisine. Learn how to enjoy shiitake mushrooms safely as a delicious and nutritious natural food. Shiitake mushrooms are prized for their rich taste.
Shiitake mushroom nutrition profile: shiitake are another popular cultivated mushrooms of Japan In addition to being rich in eritadenin and polysaccharide lentinan compounds, shiitake holds. Shiitake is used as an anti-cancer drug in Japan and sanctioned for this purpose by their FDA. It has many health benefits, such as it's ability to lower blood pressure and. 🎦 Shiitake. You can have Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen
- Prepare 2 of Farm Fresh Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 Pound of Fresh Garlic Ramen.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Black Garlic.
- You need 2 of Scallions.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Kale.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- You need 1 (1 inch) of Piece Ginger.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Soy Marinade.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Kombu.
- You need 1/2 Ounce of Dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
Shiitake Mushroom Showcase Botanical name: Lentinula edodes. For hundreds of years, shiitake mushrooms have been a popular food source in Asia. They're the second most popular and the third most widely cultivated edible mushroom in the world. Shiitake are quite mild when bought fresh, but drying concentrates their flavour.
Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen instructions
- Heat a medium pot of salted water to boiling on high. Wash and dry the fresh produce. In a bowl, combine the dried shiitake mushrooms and 3 cups of hot water. Let stand for at least 10 minutes. Remove and discard the stems of the kale; roughly chop the leaves. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Cut off and discard the root ends of the scallions; thinly slice, separating the white bottoms and green tops..
- Add the chopped kale to the pot of boiling water. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until wilted. Drain thoroughly and set aside in a warm place. Refill the pot with salted water; heat to boiling on high..
- While the kale cooks, reserving the water, transfer the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms to a cutting board; roughly chop. In a large pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped mushrooms, and sliced white bottoms of the scallions; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until fragrant..
- Add the reserved mushroom water, soy marinade, and sweet chili sauce. Heat to boiling on high. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium; cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes, or until the liquid is slightly reduced in volume. Turn off the heat; stir in the cooked kale and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide between 2 bowls. Rinse and wipe out the pan..
- In the same pan, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium until hot. Keeping them separate, crack the eggs into the pan; season with salt and pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until the whites are set and the yolks are cooked to your desired degree of doneness. Turn off the heat..
- While the eggs cook, add the noodles to the same pot of boiling water, stirring gently to separate. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain thoroughly. Divide the cooked noodles between the bowls of cooked vegetables and broth; stir to combine. Top with the fried eggs. Garnish with the sliced green tops of the scallions and kombu. Enjoy!.
They have a firm The most widely known of all the oriental mushrooms. Rhymes: -ɑːki. shiitake (plural shiitake or shiitakes). A wide, brown variety of edible mushroom, Lentinula edodes. Define shiitake. shiitake synonyms, shiitake pronunciation, shiitake translation, English dictionary definition of shiitake. shiitake Lentinula edodes n. pl. shiitake A mushroom native to East Asia. Shiitake Scientific classification Kingdom: Fungi Phylum: Basidiomycota Class: Agaricomycetes Order: Agaricales Family: Marasmiaceae Genus: Lentinula Species: L. edodes Binomial name Lentinula edodes (Berk.) Shiitake flagellate dermatitis.