Ice cream made from marigold biscuits.
Ingredients of Ice cream made from marigold biscuits
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 5 of marigold biscuits.
- You need as required of Chopped dry fruits.
- You need 2 spoons of sugar free.
Ice cream made from marigold biscuits step by step
- Boiled the milk and made the power of biscuits and melted in the milk.
- Store continue to make thick batter in a low to medium flame then add some sugar and some dry fruits if you have mango.
- It can be made with mango flavour I was not having the mango so I made with dry fruits with ealichi flavour then crushed the mixture three times every half an hour then in the last garnished with dry fruits and packed in the plastic box with.
- A plastic milk bag on the lid and closed tightly it became in the ice cream soft and smooth ready to eat.