Chocolate banana ice cream. My favorite way to eat it is as soft serve right out of the blender but you can also freeze so it's firm enough to scoop into ice cream cones. This chocolate banana ice cream uses just two ingredients and is so creamy and rich, you'll never believe it's actually good for you! Banana Ice Cream – Step One: Let the bananas ripen before peeling.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana "Ice Cream". Cut bananas into coins and place in freezer in a sealable bag. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. You can cook Chocolate banana ice cream using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana ice cream
- You need 6 of bananas.
- You need 4-5 of chocolate biscuits.
- It’s 2 spoon of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanila essence.
- It’s As needed of honey.
To make chocolate ice cream, you only need raw cacao powder besides the bananas, although unsweetened cocoa powder also works. I also added a homemade chocolate sauce, cacao nibs and chopped almonds on top, yum! I'm not a chocolate ice cream person, but I love this one! It turns out that frozen bananas are good for more than just dipping in chocolate.
Chocolate banana ice cream step by step
- Take bananas. chopped into slices. keep in a jip lock or airtight container.keep them in freezer for 3-4 hour..
- Take out bananas from freezer. grind it into mixer..
- Mix crushed buiscits in it. add cocopowder and grind into smooth paste.If required add some honey..
- Then put it in airtight container and keep it into freezer for 7-8 hour..
- Take out from freezer and serve it..
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and chopped dry fruits..
- Ready to serve..
If you freeze a banana until solid, then whiz it up in a blender or food processor, it gets creamy and a. Raw banana ice cream with decadent chocolate is creamy, super easy to make and tasty as can be! Bananas – freeze the ripest bananas you can, they will be sweet enough so you don't need to any sweetener. Cocoa powder – use your favorite, whether its raw cacao, regular cocoa, or dutch. It's creamy and even melts like ice cream!