Chicken Dressing Casserole.
Ingredients of Chicken Dressing Casserole
- You need 5 each of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 each of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of 10.5oz cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of 10.5oz cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 box of cornbread stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Chicken Dressing Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large pot boil chicken breasts until fully cooked. Let cool and shred into pieces..
- Cook stuffing according to package..
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, celery, onion, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups, chicken broth, and melted butter..
- Coat a casserole dish with butter. Using half of the stuffing, spread along bottom of dish. Pour mixture over stuffing and use the other half of stuffing to top. Bake for 30 minutes until it's hot and bubbly. Serve with gravy and cranberry sauce..
- For sides I made applewood smoked bacon mashed potatoes and green beans.