Moist Poultry Dressing.
Ingredients of Moist Poultry Dressing
- Prepare 8 oz of can sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of celery ribs, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of day old bread, crusts removed and cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of rubbed sage.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs, large or medium.
- It’s 1 can of 14.5oz Chicken broth.
Moist Poultry Dressing instructions
- Drain mushrooms, set aside..
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, celery, onion, and parsley in butter til vegetables are tender..
- In a large bowl, toss the bread cubes with salt, sage, poultry seasoning, and pepper..
- Add the mushroom mixture.
- Combine eggs and broth; add to the bread mixture and toss..
- Transfer to a slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 4-5 hrs, until meat thermometer reaches 160*.