Vegetarian Ramen (Shojin-Ramen) Using zen pasta (dried shirataki).
Ingredients of Vegetarian Ramen (Shojin-Ramen) Using zen pasta (dried shirataki)
- Prepare 50 g of Zenpasta (dried iraki).
- Prepare 50 g of Bean sprouts (boiled with salt).
- You need of Broccoli sprout appropriate amount.
- It’s 400 cc of Stock from dried seaweed (konbu) and dried shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1.5-2 tablespoons of Salted rice malt(Shio-koji).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger (chopped).
Vegetarian Ramen (Shojin-Ramen) Using zen pasta (dried shirataki) instructions
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add chopped ginger and fry over low heat..
- When the scent comes, boil the stock and salted rice malt and boil for 2 minutes on low heat..
- Put zenpasta with drained water into the bowl and soups. The recipe for "How to return zen pasta" is here. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/10653287-how-to-return-zen-pasta-dried-shirataki?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Boiled salted bean sprouts and finished with broccoli sprout.