Chipotle Ranch Dip, Sauce, Spread and/or dressing.
Ingredients of Chipotle Ranch Dip, Sauce, Spread and/or dressing
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dry ranch seasoning blend.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- You need 2 of chipolte peppers from a 7 ounc can of chipolte peppers packed in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of adobo sauce from chipolte can..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
Chipotle Ranch Dip, Sauce, Spread and/or dressing step by step
- This is a photo of the Chipotle peppers in adobe sauce and the dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth..
- Keep in refrigerator up to 10 days. Great as a dip for meats, vegetables and appetizers.Makes a wonderful.spread for hamburgers and sandwiches. Thin with milk for a salad dressing..
- NOTE; The Chipotle peppers in adobe sauce come in a 7 ounce can. .Each can has about 10 Chipotle peppers in it. To keep the remaining peppers I pack 2 peppers, with some adobe sauce in individual bags. Then these individual bags go in a freezer bag to be frozen for a later use..