Hakata Style Hot Pot Made from Rich Chicken Baitang.
Ingredients of Hakata Style Hot Pot Made from Rich Chicken Baitang
- You need 800 ml of Rich Chicken Baitang.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 400 grams of Chicken (With the bone, cut into chunks, Breast meat, Thigh meat, Wings, Drumsticks, etc.).
- Prepare 1/4 of Chinese cabbage.
- You need 2 of Welsh Onion.
- It’s 1 block of Tofu (silken).
- Prepare 1 of Shirataki or Malony.
- You need of [Dipping Sauce].
- It’s 1 of Ponzu.
- You need 1 of Grated Daikon Radish (optional).
- It’s 1 of rice porridge, ramen noodles, soumen noodles, udon noodles etc. [To Finish the Hot Pot].
Hakata Style Hot Pot Made from Rich Chicken Baitang step by step
- Add water to an earthenware pot, put in the chicken, and cook for 30 minutes on low heat. Be careful that it doesn't boil over!.
- Add the ingredients, cover with a lid, and once they're boiled, it's ready. Dip the ingredients in grated daikon radish ponzu sauce and enjoy..
- My husband enjoys both the grated daikon radish ponzu sauce way to eat, and he also adds a little bit of salt into the hot pot and eats it like that..
- You can also finish off the hot pot with different soup flavors. Adding salt and pepper is delicious..
- If using rice porridge to finish the hot pot, put the cooked rice in a colander, rinse quickly with water, and a smooth porridge will be made..