Last minute green rainbow salad with honey mustard dressing. Great recipe for Last minute green rainbow salad with honey mustard dressing. Last minute rainbow salad 😉 By using our services,. Mixed the salad and the dressing, rainbow salad is ready to serve.
Crispy Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing. Shrimp Cobb Salad with Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette. Kale Salad with Chicken, Caramelized Onions, and Hot Bacon Dressing. You can cook Last minute green rainbow salad with honey mustard dressing using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Last minute green rainbow salad with honey mustard dressing
- It’s of For the salad.
- You need 1 box of baby butter head lettuce, wash and shredded.
- It’s 1 large of carrot, peeled of the skin and cut in to one inch or as your desire..
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli, cut in to florets and boil for 1 minutes in salted water.
- Prepare 1 cup of black olive cut in to half.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of feta cheese, cut in to small piece.
- You need of For the dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s dash of salt and pepper.
BLT Chicken Salad with Peppercorn Ranch. Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Bacon and Lime Vinaigrette Drain celery , pet dry with pepper towel, combine celery, celery leaves, apple and macadamia nuts in large bowl, add the dressing you can even add the vinaigrette as your desire , mix all the ingredients and season salad to taste with salt and pepper. Taste of Home has the best honey mustard dressing recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Fast Honey-Mustard Salad Dressing This delicious dressing has only four ingredients, but it's big on flavor.
Last minute green rainbow salad with honey mustard dressing instructions
- Put all the salad in mixed bowl,.
- Mixed all the dressing.
- Mixed the salad and the dressing, rainbow salad is ready to serve.
Using the Salad as a Burger Topper. I also wanted to mention that I took this salad to a church picnic. People starting place it on top of their hamburgers. There is another way to use this salad. It's much tastier than putting boring old iceberg lettuce on it.