Chilled (HIyashi) Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavored.
Ingredients of Chilled (HIyashi) Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavored
- Prepare 2 of portions Chinese-style noodles.
- You need of Soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic (tube type).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 280 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Weipa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- You need 2 of Eggs (flavored).
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 4 of to 6 slices Chicken ham (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
Chilled (HIyashi) Ramen, Soy Sauce Flavored instructions
- Make the soup. Heat the sesame oil, garlic paste, and doubanjiang in a pan and saute. Don't do this over high heat since the small amount will burn easily..
- Once fragrant, add 50 ml of the water listed in the ingredients and the rest of the soup ingredients to the pot and bring to a light simmer..
- Remove from heat, and transfer the soup into a different container. Add the rest of the water and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator. (It will cool faster this way.).
- Prep the toppings. Boil the bean sprouts in salted (not listed in ingredients) water for about 1 minute, drain well, and let cool..
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise into 3 pieces and then into thin strips. Halve the eggs, and slice the chicken..
- Cook the noodles. Boil water and cook the noodles according to the directions. Rinse in running water to remove the sliminess and let cool..
- Serve the noodles on a plate with toppings, pour over soup and it's done..
- The chicken ham used here is homemade..