Apple & Sage Dressing. Apple's. Последние твиты от Apple Support (@AppleSupport). We're here to provide tips, tricks and helpful information when you need it most. We're available every day to answer your questions.
Today, Apple is a leading manufacturer of a line of personal computers, peripherals, and computer software under the Apple Macintosh (Mac) brand name. Read the most important product reviews and follow the tech news and more. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology manufacturer that sells electronics, software, and online services. You can have Apple & Sage Dressing using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple & Sage Dressing
- You need 2 cup of Celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cup of Apples: peeled, cored & diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 3 cup of Chicken or veggie broth.
- You need 14 oz of Seasoned bread cubes, I used a sage and onion pepperidge farms brand.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried sage or up to 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage.
The company is the world's largest information technology company, and the world's.
Apple & Sage Dressing step by step
- Sauté the diced veggies and apple in the butter and herbs until soft..
- Add the broth and heat until warmed..
- Place the bread cubes in a large mixing bowl..
- Ladle the broth mixture over the bread and stir so it is evenly distributed..
- Place stuffing in a large casserole dish sprayed with oil spray..
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes depending on your preference. I like mine a little crunchier so I go about 45 minutes. I also do mine uncovered, but if you like it softer and moister, cover with a lid or foil..