Oreo Brownie Ice cream Sandwich.
Ingredients of Oreo Brownie Ice cream Sandwich
- You need 2 packet of Oreo Biscuits.
- You need 1 spoon of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of ENO.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Ice cream (used cookie cream and vanilla ice cream, you can use your favourite ice cream).
- You need as needed of Chocolate Sauce.
Oreo Brownie Ice cream Sandwich instructions
- Crush Oreo biscuits in a mixer jar. Make like powder keep it in a bowl..
- Take microwave proof bowl greased bowl with butter, add Oreo mixture in a bowl. Put bowl in a microwave @ 900 temperature with 1 minute. After beep check brownie with toothpick it is ready or not if it seems not done again micro 50 seconds..
- Now cut brownie into two part horizontally. If you don't want cut make brownie 3 times same way. Need three slice of brownie. Take one slice of brownie. Mix cookie cream and vanilla ice cream in a bowl. Spread ice cream evenly over slice with using a palate knife. Put it into freezer for set 2 to 3 hours..
- Take other slice and spread like first you will make design as your choice. Put in freezer for set 2 to 3 hours..
- Cut all three slice with cookie cutter any shape as per your choice.Now it's time for plating put one left slice without ice cream than put other slice with ice cream over it again put set ice cream brownie slice. Add chocolate sauce over it ready yummy brownie ice cream.