Oreo Ice Cream.
Ingredients of Oreo Ice Cream
- It’s 1 Cup of cream milk Full powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk (at room temperature).
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Fresh cream (whipped).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 10 of Oreo Biscuits.
Oreo Ice Cream step by step
- In a mixie jar, put milk powder, milk, sugar and vanilla essence. Blend it till the sugar is dissolved..
- Whip the cream nicely and add this to the mixie jar. Blend it for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Pour this mixture in an ice cream tin or an air tight container. Keep this in the freezer for about 2 to 3 hrs. Every fridge has different levels for cooling. So keep checking..
- Before it is fully set, take the ice cream out and mix it thoroughly with an egg beater (preferably) or spoon..
- Crush the Oreo biscuits along with the cream in it. Put them in a plastic bag and press it with a rolling pin. When it is crushed nicely, add it to the ice cream at this stage. Mix well..
- Put it in the freezer again. Continue the same process once again..
- After 3 to 4 hrs (again it depends on the fridge) when the ice cream is set, take out and serve it..
- If you want to get a bite of the biscuit, don't crush them thoroughly. Let there be small pieces, so that you can enjoy it while eating the ice cream..