Oreo ice cream. Now you can make oreo vanilla ice cream any time you want at home! Learn how to make easy homemade Oreo ice cream without machine. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months.
If you love cookies and cream desserts, you'll adore this sweet Oreo treat. Vanilla Oreo Ice Cream is a combination of an easy vanilla ice cream and roughly crumbled oreos. I like to feel the chunks of cookies in the ice cream so I don't blend them to make tiny pieces. You can cook Oreo ice cream using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream
- It’s 1 ltr of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 packet of Oreo biscuits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup and Oreo biscuit for garnishing.
Oreos and ice cream make a great combination, which can be made even better in an ice cream pie. Whoever first paired ice cream with Oreo cookies was a genius! The delicious Klondike® OREO® cookie ice cream sandwich is made of vanilla ice cream mixed with OREO® cookie pieces between two gigantic OREO® cookies. This ice cream may look like plain chocolate, but it's not—it's a super concentrated version of cookies 'n' cream.
Oreo ice cream step by step
- Boil milk till it becomes half in quantity Now put sugar and cook till sugar is dissolved.
- Now blend the Oreao biscuit and mix them and beat it so lumps are not formed and cool down.
- Beat heavy cream with electric beater till floppy and smooth and keep aside.
- Now all mix ingredients together (milk Oreo mixture,cream) properly.
- Pour in air tight container and chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hour.
- Serve chill and garnish with chcolate syrup and Oreo biscuit.
Its rich flavor and color come from crushed Oreo wafers. Cookies and ice cream are not only a classic combination, but a delicious one. One of the most popular cookie and ice cream combinations is Oreos and vanilla ice cream. Ice cream cakes are an adored element of summer birthday parties — a magnificent American creation of Yes, it's a sugar bomb — a magnificent stack of Oreos, ice cream, and cake, a showstopper. Oreo ice cream recipe without ice cream maker.