Oreo ice-cream pie. Oreos and ice cream make a great combination, which can be made even better in an ice cream pie. To heighten that great combination, put these two ingredients together in a pie and add some chocolate syrup. This special dessert is sure to be a hit.
Check out and Subscribe to our second channel "Kim&Liz Too" here: https. This Oreo Ice Cream Pie recipe is wonderful! Pour over the pie dish with oreo crust and fill to top. You can cook Oreo ice-cream pie using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo ice-cream pie
- Prepare 2 packets of oreo bicuits (around 20 cookies).
- You need as required of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Decorate with whipped cream and whole oreo cookies. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake makes for the perfect no bake dessert during warm summer months. Crush Oreo cookies into small bits and line a pie dish with said bits. Partially melt ice cream so as to spoon it. with saran wrap and freeze.
Oreo ice-cream pie instructions
- Separate biscuit and cream from Oreo cookies. Place biscuits in a gallon sized plastic bag and heat with a rolling pin or pan until crushed..
- Pat the cookie crumbs into the bottom of pie dish..
- Spread the softened ice cream on top and smooth out. freezer for an hour..
- Pour chocolate mixture..
- Chill for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm..
Make crust of crushed Oreo's and melted butter. Oreo Lovers, Prepare to Lose It Over This Frozen Cookies 'n Cream Pie. Cookies 'n cream ice cream + a no-bake Oreo crust = BLISS. Once you're ready to serve, simply scoop cookies 'n cream ice cream all over the Oreo crust and drizzle with melted Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme bars (my new. Let the ice cream soften at room temperature a bit.