Octopus Salad with pepper dressing.
Ingredients of Octopus Salad with pepper dressing
- Prepare 100 g of octopus (precooked by LP foods).
- You need 2 g of Black pepper, cracked.
- Prepare 2 g of white pepper, cracked.
- Prepare 2 g of fresh green pepper, roughly chopped.
- You need 10 g of dijon mustard.
- It’s 10 ml of sherry vinegar.
- It’s 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 10 g of shaved radish.
- You need 20 g of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 20 g of arugula.
Octopus Salad with pepper dressing instructions
- Thinly slice Octopus tentacle and arrange on the plate. These are fully cooked and ready to eat..
- In a separate bowl, combine the dijon mustard, sherry vinegar, 3 kinds of pepper..
- Slowly drizzle olive oil into this mix until fully incorporated.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Drizzle sauce over octopus and toss vegetables in this sauce..