Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board.
Ingredients of Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board
- You need of Salad Board.
- You need 9 of shrimp, defrosted.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of spinach, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need 1/4 cup of mango, juices reserved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pineapple, juices reserved.
- Prepare 1 handful of cilantro, finely chopped (reserve 1 tsp for sprinkling over finished dish).
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño fined minced.
- It’s 1 of shallot, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Yogurt dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño.
- Prepare of Juice from mango and pineapple.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board instructions
- Make the salsa first; You can use fresh or canned fruit. Optional: fry/grill some of the pineapple for a deeper flavour. Combine ingredients and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Make the dressing: drain salsa, reserving juices. Combine ingredients..
- Assemble the board: smear yogurt dressing on board, top with chopped spinach and tomatoes and half the salsa..
- Pat shrimp dry and cover with seasoning. Heat oil in nonstick pan; Fry on high heat for 1-2 mins per side. Set on paper towel..
- Add shrimp to board, top with remaining salsa and some cilantro if desired. Enjoy!.