Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly Dressing.
Ingredients of Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly Dressing
- Prepare 3/4 cup of hot pepper jelly.
- You need 3/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of fresh jalapeño, stem removed cut in slices, remove seeds for less heat.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s To taste of Pepper.
Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly Dressing step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until well blended.
- Serve as a salad dressing or a drizzle for seafood, meats and vegetables.