Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and olive oil. Healthy, delicious,easy and quick salad recipe. This salad is refreshing and contains different vegetables and fibers.
Fresh lime juice is a surprise ingredient that gives tuna salad a kick. MORE+ LESS Stir tuna, cucumber and green onions into cauliflower mixture; add vinaigrette. In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer. You can have Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- Prepare of Medium head cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- You need 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s Dash of red hot pepper.
This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is a version made with greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Cauliflower tuna salad instructions
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic. Red onion and celery add some crunch, while lemon juice gives it some zing. Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal. Roasted cauliflower salad from Calabria, Italy with olives, capers, chili pepper, parsley and olive oil. Make the salad: Place the cauliflower florets in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl.