Texas Cowboy Salad.
Ingredients of Texas Cowboy Salad
- You need 1 of diced barbecue boneless chicken thigh (see my Barbecue Boneless Chicken Thighs).
- You need of tri-color coleslaw.
- Prepare of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of medium size sweet tomato diced.
- It’s 1 of avocado sliced.
- It’s strips of tortilla (I used Santa Fe flavor).
- It’s of your favorite cheese (I used Velvetta original).
- Prepare 1 slice of bacon diced.
- You need of Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing.
- You need of Your favorite barbecue sauce (I use Head County).
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of black beans.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
Texas Cowboy Salad instructions
- Heat the chicken in microwave with a little barbecue sauce drizzled on it. On a large plate mix all ingredients. Place the chicken on top and drizzle some barbecue sauce and blue cheese salad dressing across. Enjoy!.