Yoghurt Salad Fiji Style.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Salad Fiji Style
- You need 1 package of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 of small Pumpkin.
- It’s of Moderate amount of salt, Chili Powder and Garam Masala.
Yoghurt Salad Fiji Style step by step
- Put yoghurt and a little salt into a bowl..
- Chop the cucumber the tomato and the green pepper finely..
- Boil the small Pumpkin and dice it to a bite-size..
- Put these ingredients in the bowl and mix. Then cool them in the refrigerator..
- Put them on a dish and sprinkle moderate amount of Chili Powder and Garam Masala..