Chicken Ceaser Salad. This Chicken Caesar Salad is jam packed with grilled chicken, croutons, tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, Parmesan cheese and. Chicken Caesar Salad is a must in the recipe file and this one definitely does not disappoint! Plus it's made healthier by using mostly Greek yogurt in part for the mayonnaise and olive oil in the dressing.
If you love Caesar salads, don't worry. You can still enjoy them at home and make them much You can also use another protein in place of the chicken, from shrimp or fish to steak, or even a. A classic recipe for a reason, this chicken Caesar salad is delicious and satisfying. You can have Chicken Ceaser Salad using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Ceaser Salad
- It’s 2 of X cos lettuce or other large leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 250 g of bacon (thinly diced).
- It’s of Crutons.
- You need 500 g of approx 2 X chicken breast (chopped into bite-sized pieces).
- You need 6 of anchovies (or table salt, if not using anchovies).
- Prepare of Flaked Parmasen cheese (to dress at the end).
- You need of Cracked pepper.
- You need of For the poached eggs.
- Prepare 4 of x eggs.
- Prepare 2 of x tbs butter.
- Prepare of Cling/plastic/saran wrap.
- It’s of For the Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of whole-egg mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of large garlic clove minced.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 30 ml of milk.
Crunchy romaine, creamy dressing, tender chicken and savoury cheese come together for a tasty favourite. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal. Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons! This is a dinner salad for pasta-lovers.
Chicken Ceaser Salad step by step
- Start by peeling the leaves off your lettuce. Trim thick stems, rinse thoroughly. Pat dry and place in fridge to harden..
- In a flat pan, cook you bacon over a medium heat until it becomes crispy. The bacon will release grease, so avoid using too much oil to begin with. Stir intermittently. While your bacon is cookkng (approx 10 mins), mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside..
- Remove your bacon, pat down, or leave in a strainer to try and remove oil. While down pan, or get a new pan for your chicken. Cook chicken over a low/medium heat for 15 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken pieces..
- While your chicken is cooking, it's time to poach your eggs. Start by putting a pot of water on the stove to heat. Get a bowl (just a basic bowl), your butter, the eggs and some cling/plastic/saran wrap..
- Start by laying a piece of plastic wrap in your bowl, large enough to cover/hang over the side of the bowl..
- Grease the inside of this plastic wrap with butter..
- Crack 1 egg into the plastic wrap. Pick-up plastic wrap on all sides, making sure the egg is contained. Pull all sides together, and spin closed. You should now have a raw egg wrapped in plastic wrap, sealed closed at the top. Repeat for remaining eggs..
- Place eggs on boiling water for 4 minutes (runny) or 5 minutes (firm yolk). Before placing in the water, make sure the plastic wrap is joined well at the top, to prevent water getting in..
- Drain the chicken pan of any built up chicken liquid. Turn heat to medium-high. Place sauce into you pan – if sauce is too thick, add some additional milk to it to loosen..
- Add bacon and Anchovies to the chicken/sauce mixture. If you are not using anchovies, add salt to taste..
- Pull out your lettuce and line a bowl or deep plate with lettuce leaves. When chicken sauce mixture is hot, add mixture to cover lettuce leaves in bowl..
- Remove eggs from cling wrap and place 1 X egg on top of each bowl. Add croutons, cracked pepper and top with parmasen cheese..
Creamy Caesar-dressed orzo and bite-sized pieces of crispy, lemony chicken breast are layered over a bed of crunchy chopped romaine and tomatoes in a hybrid. Chicken Caesar Salad is a crunchy, colorful and refreshing salad with an easy homemade Caesar dressing. Perfect for lunch or a light dinner, you'll love the bright, fresh flavors and creamy Parmesan. Crisp Iceberg lettuce topped with Halal tender chicken strips, toasted bread croutons, shredded parmesan cheese, and a tangy Caesar dressing. chicken caesar salad. Learn how to make an Easy Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe with grilled chicken and homemade croutons and homemade dressing!