Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad. Macaroni, tuna, celery, onion and peas are bathed in a creamy dressing, then garnished with hard-cooked eggs and a A vintage recipe for delicious macaroni salad has albacore tuna, chunks of Cheddar cheese, and green sweet peas. This Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad is made with elbow noodles, peas, tuna, celery, red onion, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt. It's an easy, healthy, dish that I grew up eating this tuna pasta salad recipe.
When you add in a handful of veggies and some pasta, this becomes an entire Just like most tuna recipes (think tuna casserole or tuna melts) this pasta salad is simple and delicious. Combine cold tuna, celery stalks and cold diced eggs together in a large mixing bowl and add salt and This pasta salad looks amazing! To me, the crispness and bright color of the This salad is delicious and the addition of eggs makes it even more interestion with tuna. You can have Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad
- You need 1 of celery.
- You need 1 of tuna.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped flakes.
- You need 1 of ground sage.
- It’s 1 of mediem chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salad macaroni.
- You need 1 of pepper.
This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! This tuna pasta salad is a classic recipe that's been around for many years. The first time I tried it was at my aunt's house when I was a child. Tuna in water – this is just better for you.
Delicious Celery, Cheese, and Tuna pasta salad instructions
- chop Celery and Cheese into tiny cubes. toss into a mixing bowl. in the mean time, add about half a box of salad macaroni into a pot of boiling water to cook..
- open, and drain two cans of Tuna. add into mixing bowl with Celery and Cheese.
- sprinkle Garlic Salt, Pepper, and dried onion flakes into bowl with the rest of the ingredients..
- to the bowl, add 5 big spoon fulls of Mayo and mix ingredients..
- take cooked salad macaroni and rinse with cold water and drain..
- mix salad macaroni into the bowl if ingredients. lightly toss together till filly mixed..
- refrigerate over night or eat on the spot!.
There's no need for all the added calories that come with tuna packed in oil. Celery – if you like your pasta salad crunchy. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings I chose tomatoes, celery, and cucumber for the veggies, but feel free to swap out anything you don't like. This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it.