Red wine summer chicken salad. Make the salad and the dressing ahead. Purchase a bottle of red wine vinaigrette dressing and use for the homemade dressing. This Chicken Cobb Salad is loaded with veggies and topped with grilled chicken, corn, bacon, avocado, hard boiled egg and goat cheese.
For the salad: Put the chicken breasts into a large plastic storage bag. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Chicken caesar salad Reasonably easy so long as it doesn't have too much of an anchovy kick. You can cook Red wine summer chicken salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red wine summer chicken salad
- You need of Greens.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Radicchio.
- It’s 1 of Red leaf romaine.
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 3 of Chicken tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper, garlic.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Burgundy.
- Prepare 1 of Red wine vinegarette.
- You need 1 of Butter for thickening.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper, basil.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
A lightly oaked Chardonnay is a good match, a slightly fuller-bodied one if the chicken is chargrilled. Oaked Sauvignon Blanc and dry rosé also work well. To Cook on the Stove Top: Place chicken breasts in a greased skillet on medium-high heat. Place chicken in a shallow glass dish and add in oregano, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
Red wine summer chicken salad instructions
- Heat sugar and water (2:1 ratio) to make simple syrup, add desired amount of red wine & vinegar with the rest of ingredients and let simmer to reduce by half. Take off heat & Whisk in butter continuously until desired thickness.
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly saute your onions in white wine, olive oil, salt, pepper and sugar. Set aside while still crisp..
- Cut/tear your greens into smaller pieces and arrange on plate. Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and good amount of basil. Bake for aprox 15 minutes or JUST until the center is done so you dont dry it out..
- Lay chicken and onions on top of greens. Put sauce/dressing into a squeeze bottle and drizzle over top for great flavor and for garnish..
Toss to coat evenly, and well. Take off heat & Whisk in butter continuously until desired thickness This salad is an explosion of Italian flavors: juicy, marinated chicken breast over a bed of fresh vegetables, dressed with a zesty red wine vinaigrette! This delicious salad is perfect for a spring or summer day, lunch or dinner. Make this salad for yourself or a large crowd of people by simply adjusting the quantity of ingredients! Salads with Creamy Dressings Ah, ranch dressing.