You Can Make This At Home! Ramen Noodles with Soy Sauce Flavored Soup.
Ingredients of You Can Make This At Home! Ramen Noodles with Soy Sauce Flavored Soup
- Prepare 2 of servings Store-bought ramen noodles.
- Prepare of The soup:.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of / 1 knob Garlic and ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of ○ Hot water.
- It’s 1 of . ○ Chinese soup stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of of each Sake, salt, sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of ○ Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper, Chinese red chili oil.
You Can Make This At Home! Ramen Noodles with Soy Sauce Flavored Soup step by step
- Heat water for both the noodles and soup. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. Cut the topping ingredients and have them ready to go..
- Heat a pan, add sesame oil, minced garlic, ginger, and doubanjiang, and sauté..
- Once the garlic has produced an aroma, add the ○ marked ingredients, season to taste, and strain..
- Boil the noodles until slightly hard, transfer to bowls, and pour the soup from Step 3..
- Add red chili oil if you like, plus your favorite toppings, and enjoy!.